Car DVR for Nissan Qashqai J11 2015 to 2020,Fitcamx 4K Dash Cam,Support 128GB Max,Wireless Front and Rear Dual Camera
$557.23 – $797.23
- Brand Name: FITCAMX
- Frames Per Second: 30
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Chipset Manufacturer: Novatek
- Assembly Mode: Hidden Type
- View angle: 170°
- Number Of Lenses: 1
- Screen Ratio: 16:9
- Interface: Wi-Fi
- Video Code: H.264
- Original Package: Yes
- Camera Resolution: 3840×2160
- Special Features: G-sensor
- Special Features: Cycle Recording
- Special Features: SD/MMC Card
- Special Features: Time&Date Display
- Special Features: microphone
- Special Features: Night vision
- Special Features: Automatic White Balance
- Special Features: Wide Dynamic Range
- Special Features: Wifi Function
- Video Format: AVI
- Video Format: MOV
- Video Format: MPEG-4
- Video Format: TS
- Video Format: Mp4
- Touch Screen: No
- Item Type: Car DVR
- GPS logger: NONE
- Battery: None
- Certification: CE
- Certification: FCC
- Certification: RoHS
- Certification: PSE
- Memory Card Required Reding Speed: Class 10
- Pixels: 800Mega
- Max External Memory: 128G
- Car DVR: Nissan Qashqai J11 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
Comparison of different options
1080P Rear Camera(For 2K Dual Cam Version)
1080P Rear Camera(For 4K Dual Cam Version)
Apple iphone connection failed
1. First, turn off the Cellular Data of the phone settings, and then connect to WiFi.
2. If the phone is connected to the car's CarPlay, you need to turn off the Bluetooth, and then connect the camera WiFi.
3. Check whether the album and network permissions of the App have been opened. (*Album permission is only used to save videos and pictures recorded by the camera into the phone album).
Android phone connection failure
1. After connecting to the camera WiFi, your phone may prompt that you can't access the Internet, please click "Keep Wlan Connection".
2. Close Mobile Data first and then connect to WiFi.
App cannot save settings (default settings are restored after reboot)
After setting the App, please press and hold the power button of the camera to turn off the camera, then press the power button briefly to turn on the camera.
APP video file is empty, no video is loaded.
1. Please open the App settings to format the memory card and then record the video.
2. If the App album still has no video, please insert the memory card into a computer, check whether the memory card is damaged, or not compatible with the camera, if so you need to replace the memory card.
3. It is recommended to use Class10 specification SanDisk/KIOXIA/Samsung memory cards of 32GB or 64GB capacity. (Maximum size supported is 128GB)
Why doesn't my computer play the videos? Or why is the playback video not smooth?
1. We recommend the use of PotPlayer and KMplayer players.
2. If the computer configuration is too low, it may cause the playback to not be smooth, especially for H.265 format and 4K resolution videos.
Why can't you connect 2 phones at the same time?
WiFi only supports connecting one phone at the same time; if another phone needs to be connected, you must first disconnect the WiFi of the first phone.
Why is the timestamp of the video wrong, or there is no recorded video during some time periods, or there is video when the phone is connected, but no video when the phone is not connected?
Please check if the timestamp error is caused by a complete power failure of the camera. After car repair, maintenance or battery replacement, you need to reconnect the camera's WiFi with your phone to synchronize the camera's time with your phone's time. Please regularly check that the camera is working properly.
What should I do if I forget the WiFi name or password?
Press and hold the camera key for 20 seconds, or use a paperclip to press the reset button.
Do I need to connect the camera WiFi and open the App every time I drive?
No need, the camera is automatically turned on and off. The camera will automatically turn on when the car is on and turn off when the car is off.
What should I do if I can't find the WiFi?
1. First, remove the memory card and then search for WiFi, because memory card failure will cause the camera to have no WiFi.
2. Press and hold the camera button for 20 seconds, or use a paper clip to press the reset button. Restore factory settings.
3. Check whether the camera's light is always on. If there is no light, it means there is no power supply, then there will be no WiFi.