Auto Car Spark Plug Tester with Adjustable Double Hole Detector Ignition Plug Analyzer with EU Plug for 12V Gasoline Vehicles
$40.57 – $87.73
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Electrode Material: Normal
What is the function of the spark plug?
The function of the spark plug is to introduce tens of thousands of volts of high-voltage electricity into the combustion chamber and generate electric sparks to ignite the mixture. Working with the ignition system and the fuel supply system to make the engine work, it largely determines the performance of the engine. Spark plugs are the daily consumables of automobiles. As the core of automobile engines, the performance of a spark plug can almost directly determine the performance of a car, so you should always check the spark plug of your car.
Double-hole spark plug tester
– Easy to operate, plug and play, economical and useful tool.
– Two testing holes, you can test two spark plugs meanwhile.
– With indicator, show the status of the spark plug, more intuitive.
– This tester is designed to test spark plug property and ignition strength.
– If you suspect any spark plug works improperly you can compare and test to make accurate judgment.
Usage: Test spark plug performance and ignition strength
Application Range: 12V Gasoline vehicles car spark plugs
According to spark color and flash over distance to determine the quality of the coil
Can intuitively convenient to understand the operation of the ignition coil
Alligator clip securely fastens to ground
Screw assembly adjusts spark gap quickly and easily
Avoid fire, the ignition coil burned out and so on
Cable length: 52cm